- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A performance-friendly addon to bundle with your already existing lobby plugin with PlaceholderAPI Integration!
- Ability to disable/enable features
- Customizable amount of fireworks spawned upon player joining
- Customizable Title & Subtitle message
- Customizable Motd Message
- PlaceholderAPI Integration Support
(COMMAND - DESCRIPTION - PERMISSION)
- /sparelobby help - shows all commands - sparelobby .use
- /sparelobby reload - reloads the config.yml - sparelobby .use
# All messages do support PlaceholderAPI!
# Notifies operators that an update is available!
# An option to disable the vanilla join message!
# Replaces the default join-message with this!
# A message that everyone in the server receives!
message: "&8[&a&l+&8] &6%player_name% &ehas joined the server!"
message: "&8[&4&l-&8] &4%player_name% &chas left the server!"
# Spawns fireworks upon a player joining!
# The amount of fireworks that should spawn
# Sends a title to the player upon joining!
# ":" splits the Title, and the Subtitle!
message: "&e&lWelcome %player_name%:&6to the server!"
# Sends a motd message to the player upon joining!
# Player receive this message upon joining!
message: "&eWelcome to the server, &6%player_name%&e!"
- Download SpareLobby.
- Drag and Drop SpareLobby to the plugins folder
- Start the server
- Modify the config.yml to your needs
- Run /sparelobby reload
(LIST OF SERVERS USING THIS, DM ME ON DISCORD)
This plugin utilizes bStats to collect anonymous statistics
If you enjoy this resource, please be kind enough to post a review and rate it to whatever you think the resource deserves!
SpareLobby | An addon for lobby plugins [INACTIVE] 1.0.6
A performance-friendly addon to bundle with your already existing lobby plugin