[Added] Support for 1.12.2.
[Fixed] Server version detector fixed.
This plugin allows players to: mine, place, give, set and upgrade spawners.
[FIXED] For some people the events did not work, this is now fixed.
[FIXED] Language file fixed.DeadEnd likes this.
[Added] You can now add your own language via the language.yml file.
[Fixed] When you spawn a mob on or against a spawner you will not keep the egg.
[Removed] IP Logger (more info about this bellow).
Some of the users pointed out that there was an IP logger in the code and this was true. I build in the IP logger to test the bStats features (which be disabled by the...
[ADDED] Skull database is now configurable.
[ADDED] Code cleanup.
[FIXED] Performance boost in player events.
[ADDED] The signshop now has a create and use permission.
[ADDED] Ability to create signshops.
[FIXED] Code cleanup.
Warning: If you upgrade to this version you will have to delete your settings.yml (you can just copy your spawner settings).
[FIXED] If a spawner drops by explosion it will now keep its level.
[ADDED] The "/spawner" command will now also tell if the plugin is up to date.
Changelog for version 2.5
- [Added] the "/spawner give" command can now also set the level of the given spawner.
- [Added] You can now remove the effect of a level/spawner without getting errors in the console log.
- [Added] "/spawner cleandatabase" command.
- [Fixed] The "/spawner setlevel" command now finally work properly....
Changelog for version 2.4.2
- The spawner you place will now have the right boost and effect intead of 1.0 and null
Changelog for version 2.4.1
- Because the developer didn't realise that 1.8 doesn't have all the mobs from 1.12 the GUI crashed. This is now fixed!
Page 1 of 2