- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8SpawnGuardIt is a simple plugin, protect the player when leave one of the spawn regions.
You can prevent the spawn kill easily.
Maybe it will be useful on PvP servers, like KitPvP or SkyPvP.
It depends on WorldGuard and WGRegionEvents (I put into the zip, this is works).
1. You have to define a WorldGuard region.
2. Use the /addspawnregion <regionName> command.
3. Type to <regionName> the defined region's name.
To remove a spawn region from the list just type:
- multiple regions (done)
If you have any suggest, or you find a bug, please contact me.