Do you hate your ugly dropdown on your factions server?
Then use SpawnShield to prevent players from entering a safezone while in combat.
- SpawnShield has multiple modes to prevent players from entering a safezone in combat:
- Forcefield mode -- Shows players a wall of red glass around a safezone so they cant enter
- This mode uses advanced techniques like caching and multithreading to have almost no lag
- This has no effect on other players, they don't even see the wall
- Uses less CPU than CombatTagPlus's built-in version
- Teleport mode -- Teleports players back when they enter a safezone in combat
- This mode isn't very 'smooth' for your players
- Knockback mode -- Knocks players back when they enter a safezone in combat
- This mode is far more realistic, it is like putting knockback 2 on a sword and hitting players whenever they enter a safezone in combat
- Optional delay after combat tag ends to continue to prevent people from entering spawn
- Should help stop players complaining about people "running away"
- Send players a message if they enter a safezone in combat so they know why they are being knocked back or teleported back
- Java 8
- Worldguard 6
- A supported Combat Tagging Plugin:
Shows players a wall of red glass around a safezone so they cant enter in combat
- Strip unneeded stuff Feb 14, 2016
- Improve forcefield radius detection, and fix configuration Aug 2, 2015
- Add CombatTagPlus support May 14, 2015