- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Do you want to teleport players to the spawn location. When a player joins he will be teleported to the spawn location. This is ideal for hub server's so players will always be at the correct location in your lobby. There is also a permission to bypass this. You could use this for Admins and/or Moderators.
- When a player joins your server he will be teleported to a set spawn point.
- You can set a spawn point per world.
- If a player changes world he will be teleported to spawn. This can be disabled in the config.
- If you use the command "/spawn" he will be teleported to the set spawn location of that world. This can also be disabled in the config.
Commands and Permissions:
- /spawntp setspawn : Set the spawn location.
- /spawntp reload : Reload the configuration file.
- /spawn : Teleport to spawn location.
All of these permissions are default for OP players!
- spawntp.admin : /spawntp setspawn, /spawntp reload
- spawntp.bypass : With this permission you will not be teleported to the spawn location every time you join the server or respawn.
If a player changes world he will be teleported to the spawn
Players can use the command /spawn
Teleports joined player to set spawn location. Ideal for hub servers!