This will teleport your players to the world's spawn everytime they login. Commonly used on hub servers that only has 1 world. This plugin should work right out of the box, otherwise there are commands to let you customize where your players will spawn.
See it in action at: Play.LazleCraft.net
Code (Text):#Should we enable join/quit messages?
#Should we spawn a firework every time a player joins?
CustomJoinMessage: '&6&lThe almighty &f&l%player% &6&ljoined the game!'
CustomQuitMessage: '&6&lThe almighty &f&l%player% &6&lleft the game!'
#Should we play sound to the player who joined?
#List of sounds can be found here http://lazle.us/SpawnTPSounds
- Drop the SpawnTP.jar at your bukkit server /plugins folder
- Restart Server
- /setspawn (Sets the spawn)
- /sss (Same as above)
- /spawn (sends you to spawn)
- /spawn <Player> (sends the player to spawn)
- /spawntp (Tells you the plugin info)
- /setworldspawn (Sets the world spawn)
- /worldspawn (Teleports you to world spaw)
- spawntp.bypass (Don't get TP'd to spawn on login.)