1.17 Update: Seems like it's still broken. This plugin still fixes it on 1.17.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
NoSpectTab is recommended if you don't want spectator status to appear in tab.
- Fixes chunks not loading while spectating someone.
- Teleports you when the player you're spectating teleports.
- When the player you're spectating respawns, you will be teleported to them and forced to spectate them again.
This is a quick and dirty fix, if (when) you find bugs, let me know and I'll fix them.
I have only tested it on 1.16 and 1.17, but there's no NMS or anything so it should work for many versions.
# When enabled, the spectator will be teleported to their target every 2 seconds to fix broken chunk loading for spectators.
# When enabled, the spectator will be removed from their target, teleported, then added back to their target every time the target teleports.
# When enabled, the spectator will be teleported to their target on respawn.