- Tested Minecraft Versions:
When a player dies, they will spectate their death location for a brief amount of time, and then a command will be run.
Note: due to the way Minecraft now handles player death events, it is not possible to avoid the death screen and still have the death event run. As a result, vanilla death messages will not display when this is turned on.
- /spectatedeath on - Turn it on (it's on by default).
- /spectatedeath off - Turn it off.
- /spectatedeath spawn - Set a respawn location.
- /specatedeath resetspawn - Reset the respawn location.
- /spectatedeath delay [seconds] - Change the respawn delay.
- spd.admin - Use the command.
SpectateDeath [1.13 - 1.14] 2.0.2
On death, you spectate for five seconds, and then respawn.