- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13But considering that, what can it do? Here's a small list so far:
SpectateProtection is a plugin that monitors spectators on the server.
- Either disable teleporting or not, both notifying an admin when it happens.
- Stops movement through blocks.
- Lists those in spectate mode, allowing you to teleport to them by clicking on their name in /sp list.
- /sp help: Displays the help menu.
- /sp list [#]: Lists all the players in spectate mode.
- /sp info: Displays plugin information.
- /sp reload: Reloads the config.
Code (Text):sp.ignore - Ignores a player when trying to teleport but may still deny them from teleporting.
sp.bypass.teleport - Allow a player to use spectator teleport.
sp.bypass.movement - Allows a player to move through blocks.
sp.admin.notify - Permission for admins to be notified when a player tries to teleport using spectate mode, unless they have the sp.ignore permission node.
sp.maincommand - Gives access to the main plugin command.
sp.maincommand.list - Gives access to /sp list.
sp.maincommand.info - Gives access to /sp info
sp.maincommand.reload - Gives access to /sp reloadTo-Do List
SpectateProtection had a lot of ideas at first, but since it was an old project I went back to, I forgot a lot of the old concept... so what do you want next? Here's some things I'll try working on in the future:
- Custom messages
- Perhaps make spectators visible to admins?
Any bugs, please report them to me. I'll take care of them as soon as possible. Thank you!