No longer using this account. Please check go here instead: https://github.com/Cloudate9/ or https://www.curseforge.com/members/Cloudate9/
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The concept of this Plugin is in the summary! When someone sneaks, another random player gets Speed X for the duration of the sneak, in real time. Simple enough, right? Implementations include but are not limited to a "Minecraft but" style of challenge where all the players have to communicate, and a modifier to Manhunt.
- Tie in with Improved Manhunt! More about the linking in Improved Manhunt's page! (Upcoming)
- Ability to choose who is a trigger player (i.e. gives another random player Speed X) and who is immune to the effects of Speed Sneak (i.e. not getting Speed X).
- Just select players and start! No dedicated start command needed.
- Tab Complete options that make sense.
- /speedsneak add (player): adds a trigger player.
- /speedsneak remove (player): removes a trigger player.
- /speedsneak exempt (player): exempts a player from the effects of Speed Sneak.
- /speedsneak include (player): includes a player for the effects of Speed Sneak.
- /speedsneak list: list all trigger players and exempt players
- /speedsneak help: (Well, I hope it's obvious enough!)All commands shown using tab complete.Linking with Improved Manhunt can only be done if Improved Manhunt is installed.
Included Players: None
Excluded Players: None
If there are any issues that you find, instead of negatively rating Speed Sneak, tell me about the issue on Discord instead. Any suggestions? Hop into Discord as well! I will not be reading the comments everyday, and I will be checking Discord more often in comparison.
A GUI has been purposefully left out, in an attempt to reduce plugin size. However, if you feel that a GUI will make this plugin better, do reach out and tell me.
This is a 1.16+ plugin, tested on 1.14 and 1.15, with a further back-port not being made. This is a Spigot based server plugin, therefore supported platforms include PaperMC. A minimum of Java 8 is required.
Individual players do not need to install this plugin on their instance of Minecraft for this to work, only server installation is needed. Just drop this plugin in your /plugins folder to install!
Lastly, if you really enjoy this plugin, do consider buying me a coffee. Regardless, enjoy the plugin!