- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Speed run duel 2x2 or 1x1 players, with two phases of the game.
That’s how it works: you create a new world, set a team for each player and start a speed run duel.
Each team has limited time to kill the dragon (timer in dataconfig.yml in seconds: 3600 by default), if the dragon was not killed during this time: activates the second phase of the game.
Then, both teams teleport to the END, and in 15 seconds NON PVP time they are have to kill each other or kill the ender dragon to win the game.
Team that kill the dragon firsts, or eliminate another team - wins.
- All the commands requires an op permission.
- SpeedrunDuel currently supports, Spigot and Paper. Other server implementations may work, but I don't recommend it.
- Use command /duelplayer [add | remove] <username> [lava | water] to add a player to specified team.
- Use command /duelstatus to view current player team.
- Use command /duelstart to start a duel.
If you are looking for help with SpeedrunDuel plugin, you can type me in my telegram: https://t.me/trefis
And you can also report bugs on the GitHub issues: https://github.com/etztrefis/SpeedrunDuel/issues/new
This plugin is an open source project, so if you'd like to help me, you can make a pull request on GitHub.