- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is Spicord?
Spicord is an API/Framework used to integrate your Minecraft Server with your Discord Server by adding cool features to both of them ^^
Spicord allows developers to create Addons which can be compatible regardless of the server software you use (Bukkit/Sponge/BungeeCord/Velocity or any fork of them).
This is the list of the current features that Spicord has:
- Multi-bot support
- Custom commands support
- Different command prefix for each bot!
- Multiple Addon support
- Integrated simple addons (for testing the plugin)!
- Independent addons for each bot!
- Integrated easy-to-use API
- Embed messages support
- Optimized code
- Compatible with Spigot/Bukkit
- Compatible with BungeeCord
- Compatible with Velocity
- Compatible with Sponge
- Spicord is open-source!
- Put the plugin in your plugins folder and start the server
- Open the plugins/Spicord/config.toml file with a text editor
- Put your bot token were it asks to put it (see below how to get a token)
- Change the value of enabled to true
- Run sp restart in your server console
How to create a bot and invite it to your server
- Log-in into the Discord Developer Portal
- Click New Application and choose a name for your bot
- You will see the information of your application and you will need to copy the numbers below Client ID, you will need it to invite your bot to your server
- Switch to the Bot tab located at the left of the page, and then click Add Bot > Yes, do it!
- You will see your bot information and there you can change its profile picture and name
- Click the Copy button below the Token section, you will need to put it in the Spicord configuration
- To invite your bot, go to https://mcdb.eu/invite/YOUR_ID but before replace YOUR_ID with the ID you copied in the 3rd step, this will generate the invite url for your bot and redirect you to it, the generated url will make your bot have Administrator permission
Implementation (FOR DEVELOPERS)
Check out at the GitHub repository!
Spicord has 3 integrated addons, they are:
And that's how the commands look in operation:
- Server Information (command: info)
- Player List (command: players)
- Plugin List (command: plugins)
Other Spicord addons
- BanAnnouncer by @Sheidy
- StaffChat by @Siebrenvde
- DiscordRewards by @Sheidy
- DailyStatistics by @Zoiter7
You can report issues, make suggestions, or ask something here (GitHub) or just DM me.
Discord integration for BungeeCord & Spigot/Bukkit servers.
hello when i try to make a bot and complete the information i get an error : [15:57:59 WARN]: [Spicord] [JDA:WebSocketClient] WebSocket connection closed with unknown meaning for close-code 4014
[15:57:59 ERROR]: [Spicord] [JDA:WebSocketClient] Encountered IDENTIFY Rate Limit!
[15:57:59 WARN]: [Spicord] [JDA:WebSocketClient] Got disconnected from WebSocket. Appending to reconnect queue
and my bot dosen`t start how can i solve this ?