- Source Code:
- MrIvanPlays, Zorro909, Janmm14⚠WARNING: THIS IS NOT A PLUGIN⚠
JAVA 17 IS REQUIRED
HOW TO USE
- Turn the server off so the malware isn't active
- Upload the MCAntiMalware.jar file to the directory your server jar is in and run it in a shell, command prompt, or terminal with the command "java -jar MCAntiMalware.jar".
If you're using a web panel you'll have to download the plugins to your PC and scan them that way.
- After it's finished scanning you'll find a log in the "AntiMalware/logs" folder
- If there's any detected plugins zip them up and send them to me either here in a PM or on discord
- Delete the detected jars and re-download ones you know are safe then restart the server
- If malicious things continue to happen zip up your server jar & plugin jars and send them to me then re-download everythingCOMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS
Use the --help command line argument to get this information, it will be the most up to date
Detects over 300 malicious plugins
Runs 24/7 for constant protection
Scans any new jars, rars, or zip files for malicious plugins
If you use --serverJar <path to server jar> it heavily limits what malicious plugins can do (and even logs which file it was)
Premium plugin white listing - Spigot Anti-Piracy means there's no consistent file checksum
AAC - Disables itself due to not being able to set a custom security manager
Spigot Anti-Malware 13.0
The beginning of a safe server
Good resource. But update the red text, it doesn't work on Java 16 anymore, requires Java 17.
Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class optic_fusion1.antimalware.Main
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: optic_fusion1/antimalware/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 60.0