We were tired of creating .bat files to launch our servers, and edit them every time we made an update so we decied to code a very simple launcher written in pascal to launch .jar files, the launcher is a console application
15 Seconds delay on server start, you can press any key before the timer ends and it will enter a "setup" mode were you can define your parameters:
1. [Help] to see the help menu
2. [Vers] to set the server version that will apear when you start the server
3. [Arg] to set java arguments, you can type them directly sparated by spaces
4. [Server] to set the server name/title
5. [File] to set the .jar file name you only need to enter the name of the file without .jar extension
6. [Start] to startup the server after you have configured your settings, you only need to do this if you enter setup mode, if not the server will auto start after 15 seconds
7. [Restart] to restart the launcher
8. [Resources] some usefull links
9. [Build] compile the latest spigot 1.8 release
10. [Exit] to exit and close the launcher
11. [Clear] to clear the setup screen
The launcher will create a log file wich logs the modifications that were made in setup mode, and a file that holds the parameters.
You can delete the file, and the launcher will reset to default
Can be use on any type of server/app that uses a .jar file to launch!
Last update transform this simple launcher into a compiler also. You will no longer have to use two applications to start the server or to compile the latest version.
Prezentation video in spnish:
We decided to share it here, maybe you guys can come up with suggestions
Spigot Compiler & Minecraft Server Launcher 1.0.7
With this app, you will no longer need to use 2 apps for starting server and compiling last builds!