An easy to use library that helps developers create commands as easy as they create event handlers. The goal for this project is to have a user friendly front end and simple-to-setup back end. The developer doesn't need to worry about sub commands, help messages, incorrect sender messages or permission messages.
Check out the wiki on github for an in-depth tutorial:
- SubCommand support with multiple aliases per command section.
- String arguments with spaces can easily be given by wrapping the single String in "". Ex: /cmd "This is one argument"
- 3 command models including fragmented commands for polymorphic commands based on the executors state.
- Pre-Parsed argument types allowing you to specify the type of each additional argument in your command
- Automatically hooks into the default /help menu
- Intuitive and automatic messages when:
- An argument is the wrong type (should be an int but was a boolean)
- A command can only be executed by a Player but the CommandSender is not a Player
- An unknown sub command is given
- The player doesn't have permission to use the command
- An incorrect number of arguments is given
- 1.8 help messages taking advantage of command suggestion, clickable text and hoverable text to greatly improve help messages
Check out the source and some example commands:
Command arguments can have spaces if wrapped in quotes
Beautiful help messages:
... that are clickable: