This extension redesing the buyers dashboard with stats, better list and global stats in your author page!
Also try SpigotPeak
- Check your sales stats in any premium plugin you own
- How much you get in each exchange
- How much you total get converted to your exchange
- How much copies you sold
- How much you sold/get each day
- A graph with all your sales from the day you publish the resource
- Search users by name or id
- See how much money you get with Spigot:
- Just go to your "Author page" Resources > Your Resources or https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/YOUR_ID_HERE/
- How much money you get for each premium resource you have in each exchange
- See you total gained with all your resources in your exchange
- How many copies you sold of all your resources
- Calculate easily your sales!
Source Code (Please if you are a developer instead of report any issue, try to fix it, this is a collaborative pro):
Report Issues Here:
https://github.com/rodel77/SpigotSellsViewer-ChromeExtension/issuesDonations are accepted:
SpigotGraph | Stats & Graphs of your resource sales | Sale calculator | Browser Extension 1.4.6
You wan't to see your premium resources stats?
- 1.4.6 | Author dashboard improvement + fix (Brianna Contributions) Nov 26, 2018
- 1.4.5 | Disable resources from authors dashboard Nov 23, 2018
- 1.4.4 | Graphs in Author page Sep 15, 2018