Chrome version can take up to 60 minutes
- Added daily/monthly graph on the author page
SpigotGraph | Stats & Graphs of your resource sales | Sale calculator | Browser Extension 1.4.4
You wan't to see your premium resources stats?
Songoda likes this.
- Fixed issue #15 + some minor ones
- Fixed author page error in firefox
- Added sale calculator, just click on "Edit" link on your premium resources, go to the section that you set the price/exchange and paypal account, and you will see a new "Sale: " label, just set the sale percent you wanna do, and press Apply Sale! it will update your "Cost: " label to the correct price =D I think that this is a very usefull feature
- Updated exchanges, we have to remove the realtime API in old updates, and now for some...
Chrome version may take some minutes to update, check its 1.3.1 before download!
- Fixed NaN error
- Added Monthly Sales Graph
- Added Average Sales/Money Per Month
- Added number of free copies gived and percentage of copies givedaway
- Added "Total in USD" in author menu for each resource
Marcely99 likes this.
- Tweaked average zone in graph dashboard
- Now graph display from first day to now (Instead of from now to first day) (Its also like a fix)
- Load time decreased (This time is added to avoid problems with content_script order, for firefox i rewrite the...
- Added search bar in list!
- Updated overview page (Planned!)
+ Exchange API removed (Chrome problem fixed) (Now using static exchanges)
Very sorry for inconveniences
Chrome extensions update can take over 60 mins in update, if you can not wait download extension here https://github.com/rodel77/SpigotSellsViewer-ChromeExtension/releases/tag/1.2.5 (Can disable, cause is not signed)
- Fixed issue #9 (Extension not working in chrome)
If you have any other error with chrome follow these steps:
- Right Click > Inspect Element > Console > Go to https://github.com/rodel77/SpigotSellsViewer-ChromeExtension/issues/new > Copy all console logs paste on the issue and report it!
+ Added new FIREFOX SUPPORT
+ Soft rewrite & new pretty tweaks!
Now for download SpigotGraphs go to http://spigot.rodel.com.mx/ and click in your browser
Note: This is a unsigned version (And some firefox version may don not support it), i am currently waiting to Mozilla approbation to publish it in AMO...
Page 1 of 2