- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- jerskisnowThis is just a plugin to get some more information for
players about your social media for example!
You can also enable custom join, leave and death messages and edit these in de config!
You can find the Permissions and the Commands HERE
You can edit the anwser messages in the config.yml!
You can turn almost anything on or off in the config!
1. Players can get information about you're server! So /discord for example!
2. You can edit the message of /discord, /youtube and /teamspeak in the config and you can reload the config with /SSGReload
3. When a players joined the server for the first time, some firework will spawn above him!
4. You can change almost anything in the config.yml file!
6. You can edit the CustomJoin/Quit messages in de config!
7. You can enable/disable FirstJoinFirework in the config!
8. You can enable/disable and change the deathmessage in the config!
9. You can also edit the NoPermissions message in the config!
10. Customized help that you can customize in the config.
11. Customized stafflist that you can customize in the config.
12. /question command! People with the receive permissions will
receive the question of a player.
13. /alert (You can change the prefix of this broadcast in the config)!
14. A custom chat format which you can turn on in the config!
15. The plugin will open a GUI if you use the /media command! You can disable the GUI in the config but there will be a message instead of a GUI!
To do list (Do you have an idea? Just contact me!):
- More Variables
- Cooldown for /question
- Bungeecord Support
Do you want your server on this list? Review This Plugin!
Have you found a bugg? Then contact me quickly!
We have also a Discord Server: https://discord.gg/9xSHfVD
You are not allow to block the command /media or /ssgmedia,
DONT claim this plugin by yourself! and the last one HAVE FUN!
Media Pugin! /discord /teamspeak /youtube etc.
- MENU(GUI) UPDATE AND MORE! Mar 4, 2018
- Again a Bug Update!!! Jan 15, 2018
- Added NoArgs / NoPermission / QuestionHasBeenSend message for Question command Dec 31, 2017