- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin creates a command that tells the player how many stacks of an item are in a certain number of items.
- /stackcalculate <amount> [itemID | maxStackCount]
- Aliases: /stc, /stackcalc
- amount: The amount of items to calculate with. Example: 17.
- itemID (optional): The namespaced ID of the item. Will calculate assuming 64 items are in a stack, if unspecified. Example: minecraft:egg.
- maxStackCount (optional): The max stack count of the item. Will calculate assuming 64 items are in a stack, if unspecified. Example: 16.
- Example Output: "Total stack count: 17 item(s) = 1 stack(s) and 1 item(s) (16 maximum stack size)"
- stackcalculatorplugin.* - Allows the usage of the entire Stack Calculator Plugin.
- stackcalculatorplugin.stackcalculate - Allows the usage of /stackcalculate (/stackcalc | /stc).
This plugin is compatible with versions starting 1.8 to 1.16.4. Compatibility before and after these versions is untested and running this plugin is at your own risk.
If you like this project, consider donating by clicking the donate button at the top of this page, or by clicking here: [Link]. PayPal or credit/debit cards are accepted.