- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Staff Requisites is a plugin focused on providing tools to your staff team with integrated customization, without overdoing anything to provide for other possible plugins you may have.
More content is coming soon.
> Want more features? A module plugin was requested by the community to integrate more features, such as commands for quick gamemode switches, day and night shortcuts, feed & heal, etc. This was not integrated into Staff Requisites as my vision is to provide staff utilities to really help staff and staff teams, and to provide that there are other plugins with commands that may be overriden by ours, which may not be good. But if you would like a module with those features, click here. Because it's a Staff Requisites addon/module, it does not have it's own Resource page.
- Toggleable staff & admin chats in-game
- Alert system
- Color supported, prefix is changeable
- Inventory see
- Spectator command for your moderators
- Recovers your last gamemode so moderators can't exit to a blacklisted mode
- Simple flight command to give off to staff or your community
- Soft kick players
- Supports ChatColors, used for needing to kick players without giving players an infraction with punishment systems
Developed for 1.16.1. Will do older versions if requested.
- High customization:
- Change every single message
- Change the permission node to your liking
- Example: If you set the permission node in the config to server, all systems using permission nodes will be server.command
Commands & Permissions
- Unzip the compressed file.
- Move the .JAR and Folder to your plugins folder.
- Start the server.
- Staff chat
- Perm: yournode.staffchat
- Admin chat
- Perm: yournode.adminchat
- Perm: yournode.flight
- Spec mode
- Perm: yournode.spec
- Alert system
- Perm: yournode.shout
- Inventory spy
- Perm: yournode.invspy
- Soft kick
- /softkick <player> <reason>
- Perm: yournode.softkick
- Reload configuration
- Perm: Requires op status
- Admin/staff vanish
- Completely vanish from in-game and tab.
- Others with the same perm node can see you
- Optional boolean to auto join in vanish
- Leaving on vanish disables your quit message
- Thus, leaving then without vanish shows your message
- Fake join & quit commands