Want an easy way for your staff to chat? Tired of /msg-ing every staff member? What if you could just add "#" before your message, and it will automatically go to the right players? If YES, download StaffChat - An easy way for Staff Members to chat with each other.
- Download StaffChat.jar.
- Put it in /plugins folder.
- Restart or Reload your server.
- Give the permission "staff.chat" to your staff members, or the staff group.
- (Optional) Configure the config.yml.
- staff.chat - Main permission - Allow players to use the Staff Chat.
- staff.chat.enable - Allow players to disable the plugin.
- staff.chat.reload - Allow players to reload the config.
How to use:
- /staffchat on|off -> enables|disables the StaffChat
- /staffchat reload -> reloads the config
When you want to send a message to your staff: just add "#" (configurable) before the message.Works with:
Ex: "#Hey staff!" sends to all staff: "STAFF > (player) > Hey staff!"
- TitleManager - displays messages in the ActionBar (see screenshots)
If there are any bugs, please report it in the comments. I'll try to fix them ASAPScreenshots:
An easy way for Staff Members to chat with each other.