- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Manage, organize and set up staff and team jobs without annoying complicated commands.
Introduction: As many people and server owners find it confusing for what kind of server this plugin is made for I have added simple images to make it clear.
The stated server types are only suggestions and not required! It also does not gurantee that it 100% works.
All images are made by myself, you are allowed to reuse them on your own plugin pages.
List of server types:
- Download the plugin StaffJobs
- Put the plugin into your plugin folder
- Start the server (Spigot 1.7.0 - 1.10.0 Java 7/Java 8)
- Join and play
Type /job to open the chat menu. You cannot chat anylonger and have to navigate by entering numbers.
- Create Jobs, Delete Jobs, Edit Jobs
- Set summary, 0-50 description line
- Automatically save of creation date and creator
- Easy to use Chatmenu user interface instead of commands
- Multiple Users can take part in a job or stop working on them
- View all Jobs of a single user
- Own list of taken jobs.
- Users have to memorize only 1 commands /job
- Display job list on playerjoin
- UUID system, save for namechanges
- Permissions to view/take jobs and create jobs
- Lang.yml to edit every message/prefix in the menu
- MySQL support
- Cross server support
Type e to close the menu.
Let's create a simple job. Type 2 to enter the job creator.
After that type 1 to create a new job.
Above you can see the job description and below the possibilities to edit it.
Let's edit the some of the options first. Type 1 to the set the summary.
After you have set the summary. Type 2 to set the description.
As the description has got more than one line you have to add or remove lines to it. Type 1 to add one line.
Then save the job by typing 5.
You have created your first job! Now enter the job market to view it.
Type 1 to view your created jobs and taken jobs.
Or Type 2 to take or not take a job.
Now, you are one of the workers of your own job.
/job - Opens the job chat menu
/jobreload - Reloads config.yml and lang.yml
- staffjobs.view- Allows to use the /job command
- staffjobs.edit - Allows to enter the job creator
- Allows to use the /jobreload command
- Edit MySQL config
- Enable/Disable showing jobs on join.
- Edit updateing config
Please note that by downloading this plugin you agree to following:
- You are not allowed redistribute the origin plugin binary
- I am allowed to discontinue any plugin at any time.
StaffJobs [Discontinued/Dead] 1.5.0
Easy way to manage jobs of your staff and team.