- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
In this topic I would like to show you guys my plugin StaffMode v1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
StaffMode is a plugin that allows StaffMembers to safely spectate in a world. The plugin contains a lot of features, to make sure that StaffMembers cannot abuse this mode, such as:
Commands & Permissions:
- In this mode you cannot do damage
- In this mode you cannot be damaged
- In this mode, you cannot change your inventory
- In this mode, you cannot drop items
- In this mode, you cannot pick up items
- In this mode, you can open, but not modify chests
- And More!
Description: Enter or Leave the StaffMode.
Other Permissions: staffmode.admin
Description: When leaving the StaffMode, you won't get teleported back to the location you executed the command to get in StaffMode
For the developers, there also is an API, which can be accessed using this code:
Maven Dependency:Code (Text):StaffModeAPI api = StaffMode.getAPI();
You will have to add the jar to your IDE when using Maven, and add a <scope> and <systemPath>.Code (Text):<groupId>nl._xxprodudexx_</groupId>
Issues & Bugs:
Issues sent in the reviews will be ignored!
When you downloaded my plugin, please make sure to review it!
~Wouter a.k.a _xXProDudeXx_