* New feature (Staff Authentication) [Toggleable in config.yml]
* Players who join and have stafftools.authenticate will be
forced to log in if they have a registered password or if they don't they will be forced to register. They can also change their password with a command, but that requires their old password.
StaffTools | Improve Moderation 3.0.1
Helpful plugin to enforce the rules on your server
* Fixed examine player bug (creative display)
* Improved anti-advertise
* Added requesting bans for low ranked staff members..
Added a clearlag, automatically clears lag every 5 minutes by default. You can change how frequently it clears in the config.yml.
also added a /clearlag command.
Added anti-advertisement feature, disable or enable it in config if you'd like.
Bypassing permission: stafftools.antiad.bypass
Will be looking to improve and optimize it in the future.
* added anti-caps you can configure the max caps in a message in the config.yml file.
* when the chat is locked the slowchat doesn't put you on cooldown anymore.
Added an antiswear
bypassing antiswear: stafftools.antiswear.bypass
reloading config file command
So now the stafflist shows the total amount of staff online.
The underground users GUI will now teleport you to the underground user you select.
You can now toggle receiving reports /reports
When a player is reported it gets logged in the config and you can
check how many times they have been reported with /checkreport
When a player leaves while frozen they will not be unfrozen when they log back on.
Added a way to manage your server, and there are now a few commands to do so.
Simply clears the chat.
Toggles the chat for users without the permission: "stafftools.togglechat.bypass"
/slowchat <seconds> [stafftools.slowchat]
Slows the chat for users without "stafftools.slowchat.bypass"
Max slow: 45 seconds
Minimal slow: 0 (0 will disable the slowchat)
* When you exit staffmode you get teleported to the location you were originally at when you toggled it on.
* Particles removed because of unstable behavior in different versions.
/report <player> <reason>
cooldown 2 minutes
seeing reports: stafftools.report.receive
Page 1 of 3