- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Lightweight and optimized ArmorStand command parser and model spawner/manager library for developers.
Website Model Creator
Supports models generated from https://mrgarretto.com/armorstand/ version 1.12 only
Important Note: When using the website - The following limitations apply:
- You may and only use "Medium" or "Large" pieces. That means NO part can be "Small" or "Solid" otherwise it will break.
- The command must be generated using the "Single" option.
- When loading from a config, ensure the command is on the same line and encapsulated in ' '
- Models must be centered on the website before being generated. Otherwise they will not spawn in centered.
- Ability to parse model creation commands (that normally go into command blocks) from v1.12 https://mrgarretto.com/armorstand/
- Model rotation around central position
- Highly Optimised:
- Render distance to remove un-needed ArmorStands
- Animation distance to only display animations when a player is near-by
- Player being within Render or Animation distance is updated asynchronous
- Custom Model Interaction event
Add this repository to you pom.xml:
Finally add this dependency:Code (code (Unknown Language)):<repository>
Code (code (Unknown Language)):<dependency>
Massive thanks to Spigot user RandomHashTags for the amazing resource Universal Material
Stand Model Library | For Developers 1.0
Spawn and manage armorstand models with ease