- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This Bukkit/Spigot plugin adds the Stargate and DHD into Minecraft
There are currently 2 supported gates types in mossy cobblestone, a basic sqaure portal and a 7x7 round gate.
Build a DHD 3-10 blocks away from the gate by placing a button ontop of a mossy cobblestone block. If you press on the button, a menu listing all avaiable Stargates will show. Click on a gate to teleport to it.
If a Stargate is broken after creation it will disable any travel to and from the gate. Other DHDs will be able to see the gate, but will be sent a message notifying of the damaged gate.
Lists the current Stargates.
/createstargate (stargate name)
Run this command while in a built Stargate to formally create it.
/deletestargate (stargate name)
Run this command while in the referenced Stargate to delete it from the config.
* ~~Check for Stargate on both North/South and East/West axes~~
* Teleport when walking through portal instead of using button
* Customizable Stargate portal icon
* Customizable Stargate material