Statscraft is a powerful analytics platform.
Simply download the plugin on the servers you want to track.
Then through the dashboard, you can view detailed graphs and statistics about your new and returning players, the location of your players, client version, and more.
Easily adjust the date range to view data over a specific time!
Along with viewing your player-base statistics; You can also view your server health information. Such as CPU and RAM usage, TPS, and more.
Registration is a very simple process!
That's it! Your server statistics will be rolling in shortly!
- Register on statscraft.net and add your server to your server list.
- When you add your server, you will get your secret server key. Download and install the plugin to your server.
- Finally, verify your secret key with /statscraft verify <server_key>
Track Multiple Servers
With Statscraft you can track analytics on multiple servers.
Add your standalone servers or your entire network.
You can invite other Statscraft users to view your analytics.
So you can give your whole team insight as well.
The latest plugin supports Spigot/Bukkit, and Bungeecord.
Just install the plugin regularly on each server you want to track.
Your dashboard consists of many different sections.
Here on the overview, you can see some of your general stats.
- Use the Date Range selector to define a specific period to view.
- View any range of data from the past hour to the past year.
- Use the Server selector to easily switch between your servers.
- With our paid plans, you get access to even more analytics.
With Statscraft you can track your server health and usage.
Get detailed reports on CPU, RAM, and TPS usage.
- Find the average CPU & RAM usage, and average TPS.
- Find peaks and lows through the interactive graphs.
- Filter the data by date and time with the Date Range selector.
Know exactly how many players join your server.
See new and returning players, and compare the two.
- Find the peak day and time when your players join.
- View how many players were on at any given moment.
- Find the average number of players usually online.
- Find the average playtime of new/returning players.
Know exactly where your players are coming from.
See player locations in many useful graphs.
- Browse the world map to visualize popular regions.
- See the top locations baked into a pie chart.
- Find the location of where any player is from.
- Filter popular locations by any date or time.
Detailed Player Overview
Get detailed statistics about all of your players.
View username history, uuid, and skins.
- Find playtime, average playtime, and the numberer of sessions.
- View a punchcard of the most popular times they play.
- Find the first day a player joined or the last.
- Search through all of a players sessions. (See Player Sessions)
Statscraft logs every individual player session.
You can search through every single one of them.
- Know exactly which days they were seen on your server.
- See exactly how long they played during each session.
- Find the location that they were playing from.
- Get the version they were using during each session.
Track Minecraft Server Analytics - Track players, location, version, sessions, and more.
Fantastic stat tracking website, I've used a few in my time and this one comes out on top, it has some progress to make but I would 100% recommend it for small and large servers.
Their pricing plan is fair and reasonable, allowing you to track up to 500 players for absolutely free so you get an idea of their platform and only costing $4.99 a month to increase that limit to 5,000 while unlocking additional tracking features. There is an option for unlimited players for the larger networks out there.
Additionally they have a Discord server available for support, ticket system on their website and right here on Spigot, so if you need help you can get it.
I've been using it with my server for a week now, and I'm very impressed.
I wish that it could tell me my peak times(instead of having to calculate it myself), and displayed EST or something instead of military time...
Overall, a great tool for analyzing player's and playertime on the server. Perfect for narrowing down which demographic you should be targeting.
I love all the numbers!
Keep up the good work!
This is a fantastic plugin to monitor your server(s) remotely. Awesome design and great features. I'd love to see some extra ones such as a console, multiple accounts so that moderators can check new players but have no access to certain things. Also a ticket system would be fantastic. Overall a great project! A must have for servers in my opinion.