Statscraft is a powerful analytics platform for your Minecraft server.
Simply download the plugin and install it on the servers you would like to start tracking. Then through the dashboard, you can view detailed graphs and statistics about your new and returning players, the location of your players, client version, and more.
Easily adjust the date range to view data over a specific time!
Along with viewing your player-base statistics; You can also view your server health information. Such as CPU and RAM usage, TPS, and more.
Registration is a very simple process!
That's it! Your server statistics will be rolling in shortly!
- Register on statscraft.net and add your server to your server list.
- When you add your server, you will get your secret server key. Download and install the plugin to your server.
- Finally, verify your secret key with /statscraft verify <server_key>
Track Multiple Servers
With Statscraft you can track analytics on multiple servers.
Add your standalone servers or your entire network.
You can invite other Statscraft users to view your analytics.
So you can give your whole team insight as well.
The latest plugin supports Spigot/Bukkit, and can be used under a proxy like BungeeCord. Though we now have a new BungeeCord plugin as well!
Your dashboard consists of many different sections.
Here on the overview, you can see some of your general stats.
- Use the Date Range selector to define a specific period to view.
- View any range of data from the past hour to the past year.
- Use the Server selector to easily switch between your servers.
- With our paid plans, you get access to even more analytics.
With Statscraft you can track your server health and usage.
Get detailed reports on CPU, RAM, and TPS usage.
- Find the average CPU & RAM usage, and average TPS.
- Find peaks and lows through the interactive graphs.
- Filter the data by date and time with the Date Range selector.
Know exactly how many players join your server.
See new and returning players, and compare the two.
- Find the peak day and time when your players join.
- View how many players were on at any given moment.
- Find the average number of players usually online.
- Find the average playtime of new/returning players.
Know exactly where your players are coming from.
See player locations in many useful graphs.
Detailed Player Overview
- Browse the world map to visualize popular regions.
- See the top locations baked into a pie chart.
- Find the location of where any player is from.
- Filter popular locations by any date or time.
Get detailed statistics about all of your players.
View username history, uuid, and skins.
- Find playtime, average playtime, and the numberer of sessions.
- View a punchcard of the most popular times they play.
- Find the first day a player joined or the last.
- Search through all of a players sessions. (See Player Sessions)
Statscraft logs every individual player session.
You can search through every single one of them.
- Know exactly which days they were seen on your server.
- See exactly how long they played during each session.
- Find the location that they were playing from.
- Get the version they were using during each session.
Track Minecraft Server Analytics - Track players, location, version, sessions, and more.
The site is so laggy. the only ways i know that can combat this situation is
1. clear all old data
2. Give us a HTTM / PHP document for us to host our own statistics ( would be nice )
3. Upgrade the MySQL server to support higher loads.
4. Upgrade the web server to support higher loads
5. Have the plugin as a premium plugin and use this as a free version. Butt. with the premium version you can attach a web folder that will allow us to host that statistics on our own database and website. this means you will make money and we will have full control over our site and the database.
and finally,... 6. clear all data and start again ( do not recommend many people will be upset )
This review is an edit of an old one
What works well:
Showing all the data in a mannerly and good way.
Not confusing the buyer/user.
Can track players very precisely
What works poorly:
The site is often down.
The site is extremely slow
The communication between developer and buyer is practical non existent because the site is always down.
Would get 5 stars if the site didn't make it un useable 90% of the time.
The idea behind this is good. It's poorly executed and we at LemurCraft have disabled it and stopped subscribing.
The data collection works quite well, the dashboard is quite nicely designed and it does allow admins to get a quick and easy understanding of traffic on their server.
However. The site is often very slow to load - if it loads at all. But my biggest issue with this plugin is the support and communication from developers, which is practically non existent.
Maintaining radius silence for weeks it seems, they suddenly announce that they have sold their plugin to another company. They did this without informing their users, which presumably means they have also sold their users data to this other company. Without our consent.
When many users start to express their concerns on the Statscraft Discord server - the owners simply decide to remove the channels and complains, rather than addressing them.
The entire thing has been a shambles, and I can not recommend this plugin to anyone, in fact, I would actively avoid it.
Fantastic stat tracking website, I've used a few in my time and this one comes out on top, it has some progress to make but I would 100% recommend it for small and large servers.
Their pricing plan is fair and reasonable, allowing you to track up to 500 players for absolutely free so you get an idea of their platform and only costing $4.99 a month to increase that limit to 5,000 while unlocking additional tracking features. There is an option for unlimited players for the larger networks out there.
Additionally they have a Discord server available for support, ticket system on their website and right here on Spigot, so if you need help you can get it.
I've been using it with my server for a week now, and I'm very impressed.
I wish that it could tell me my peak times(instead of having to calculate it myself), and displayed EST or something instead of military time...
Overall, a great tool for analyzing player's and playertime on the server. Perfect for narrowing down which demographic you should be targeting.
I love all the numbers!
Keep up the good work!
This is a fantastic plugin to monitor your server(s) remotely. Awesome design and great features. I'd love to see some extra ones such as a console, multiple accounts so that moderators can check new players but have no access to certain things. Also a ticket system would be fantastic. Overall a great project! A must have for servers in my opinion.