What is StatusNPC?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
StatusNPC is a small plugin that utilizes NPCs from Citizens, to display the current status of a linked player.
The status is displayed using a colored glow-effect on the NPC itself.
The NPC can currently display colors for the following states of a player:
You can find more information on the Wiki!
- When the player is offline
- When the player is online
- When the player is AFK (Requires EssentialsX)
StatusNPC (soft)depends on the following plugins:
Commands and permissions
- Citizens (Required) - Used for the NPCs
- EssentialsX (Optional) - To show a color when the player is AFK.
The commands require the permission statusnpc.command.<subcommand> where <subcommand> is the 1st argument of the command (set, remove, list or help)
- /snpc set <Player> <NPC id>
Links a player to the provided NPC.
- /snpc remove <Player>
Removes the link between the player and NPC
- /snpc list
Lists all linked NPCs.
- /snpc help
Shows the available commands.
Known Bugs/Issues and limitations
- Only Player NPCs can have the glow-effect.
- When the NPC shares the same name as a player will both have the same nametag color. This may affect the display in the tab list (See gif below)
A plugin that allows to display the status of a player through NPCs