- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
StayUp is a WorldGuard addon that adds a simple flag to control block gravity.
Are you tired of trying to make a build and having to place barriers below your falling blocks? Say no more!
StayUp is designed for Spigot 1.16.2 and WorldGuard 7.0.4-beta1, but it'll work with later versions provided there are no API changes :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I get this in my console! HELP!
A: Relax, that just means your Java is out-of-date and old and bad. Talk with your hosting provider about upgrading your Java version and see the dependencies section.
Q: How do I enable it?
A: It's a WorldGuard flag, you can use /rg flag <region> disable-block-gravity true
The installation of StayUp is an incredibly simple process. Follow these simple steps to install StayUp on your 1.16.2+ spigot server!
- Download one of the StayUp .jar files
- Upload/Move the downloaded .jar file to the plugins directory in your server folder.
- Restart your server (Using your server panel's Restart button or the /restart command)
- StayUp is now installed! You can use /rg flag <region> disable-block-gravity true to disable block gravity in a region!