- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- MrIvanPlaysThis library lets you manage and create custom player poses, such as laying or sitting. Also has a command for manually setting player poses (previously was in a separate plugin). API Documentation | Introduction is coming soon!
> Pose Library <
THIS PLUGIN REQUIRES Steve's Series | Base
The configuration documentation is in the config.yml itself.
The commands provided by this plugin are:
The poses provided by this plugin are:
- /poselibraryreload. Reloads the configuration
- /pose [pose] [player]. Lets you apply poses to players predefined in configuration
The built-in sitting and laying poses are coming back soon!
- Standing (null).
Namespaced key: ss-poselibrary:standing
The preview of the plugin, well, is also coming soon!
Steve's Series | Pose Library 11
A library that lets you manage and create custom player poses, such as sitting or laying