- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
stHorses allows you to transport your horses by turning them into items. This lets you easily use them to get where you want to go, and them safely keep them with you until you need them again.
Using stHorses is extremely simple! All you need is a horse with a saddle (or a llama with a carpet). Simply left-click the saddle while it's equipped to the horse, and the horse will be put stored in that saddle. To respawn the horse, just right-click while holding the saddle.
A saddle holding a horse
- Horses that are stored have are stored exactly as they were. This includes all stats such as speed, jump height, and health
- No database, everything is stored in the item's lore
- Supports all types of horses, including the new llamas, skeleton, and zombie horses
- Easily see a horses stats such as max health, speed, and jump height in blocks
- This plugin is under 30KB, and won't harm your server's performance
- Doesn't require an update when Spigot updates (Unlike some other similar plugins). Compatible with 1.11+
Easily store your horses
I've been using this plugin since 1.9 MC it works really nice.
The latest update to 1.11 does what it should do. Its a very simple and easy way to protect and store horses. Allowing you to travel around with them /warp with them and things like that.
The only downside would be that when you attempt to place a horse on a worldguard region that has the flags for mob spawning turned off.. the saddle dissapers and you lose the horse. sooo. i don tthink thats the plugin's fault. its just an issue to remember if you use worldguard.
Horses are an awsome addition to minecraft and too few developers are creating any system that utilizes horses. This plugin creates a really cool
tool to save your horses during travel. simple as that. Does what it says it does. works like a charm.
Another cool trick, you can save a horse inside a saddle and then SELL it to another player. so, it can be a cool way to create a /kit horse or sometihng. Enjoy!
It's been almost month since I reported issues. I was told go post it on another site. So I did. So thank you creator for ignoring them.
First problem, permissions don't work.
Second problem, if you place the horse in a place that's world guard protected, or even towny protected, say good bye to your saddle and your horse.
If this ever gets fixed I'll happily remove this post and give it 5 stars.