This plugin will allows you (server owner) to black list any items, which you do not wish your players to craft.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
NOTE: If material names (such as 'DISPENSER') does not work even if you listed them under "BlackList:" option, try adding ':*' to the material name like 'DISPENSER:*' .
- /stopcrafting help : displays the help menu
- /stopcrafting reload : reloads config.yml
- stopcrafting.reload : allows you to use the reload command.
- stopcrafting.bypass : allows you to bypass the stop crafting check.
- stopcrafting.bypass.**** : allows you to craft an item **** even if **** is listed on the blacklist.
Just drop StopCrafting.jar in your plugins folder.
ErrorMsg : "&c[StopCrafting] : Some error occured."
CannotCraft : "&c[StopCrafting] : Your are not allowed to craft %item%."
msg: "=== &e[&aStopCrafting Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/stopcrafting help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/stopcrafting reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/stopcrafting debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
# if you encounter an issue that other plugin interfering with this plugin
# you can adjust the event process priority here.
# this plugin will not work in the worlds specified in this option.
# - pvp
# the name of item must be specified using bukkit name.
# you can find bukkit names at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation for the provision of support for this plugin.
You can blacklist any item you don't want your players to craft.
- addressed the issue on the bypass permission node. May 24, 2019
- built against 1.14.1 May 17, 2019
- 1.13 is now fully supported. Dec 6, 2018