Timing made easy
What is this plugin?
This plugin gives you the ability to use an in game stopwatch. that will look like this :
Awesome if you would be having a build contest and you wanted to time it or maybe you have another purpose for it?
What can it do?
- Start a timer.
- Pause a timer.
- Toggle the timer.
- Configure the scoreboard and the time.
- Broadcasts message when timer ends.
- Show online players.
# Time in seconds
# Made by OBitzs
end-broadcast: "&cThe timer has ended!"
Why this plugin?
It is a lightweight plugin, The scoreboard is not lagging. everything is configurable. And there is no advertising
The player line is in the scoreboard cause you can't have just a title.
- /start the time in the title of the scoreboard will start counting down.
- /pause the time in the title of the scoreboard will be paused.
- /toggle Running this command once will hide the scoreboard. running this again will show it again etc.
- timer.control The player with this permission has acces to the commands /start and /pause
Bugs? If you find a bug please contact me.
Known bugs: When you remove this plugin the scoreboard will stay in the worlds that you used it in (the scoreboard will not be working just frozen). There for I made a forum post on how to fix this here : http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/scoreboard-plugins-bug.58403/