- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A small, simpe yet working Chairs plugin allowing for the use of any block type as a chair.
To sit on a block, simply right click on it without sneaking and with an empty hand. Allowing for a "normal" minecraft experience when building a roof for exemple, whereas some plugins will make you sit on every stair and prevent you from building.
Simply drag the plugin in the plugin folder of your server and restart/reload the server. (or use things such as plugman)
- - /chair add <optional blockname>
this command can be used one of two ways :
- look at the block you want to add
- specify the block you want to add (/chair add oak_stairs for exemple)
- -/chair remove <optional blockname>
just like the add command, it can be used one of two ways :
- look at the block you want to remove
- specify the block you want to remove (/chair remove oak_stairs)
As for permissions, for not the plugin only requires to be op or have the "chairs.admin" permission.
- - /chair list
i will implement a proper permission system if there is the demand for it as i dont expect this plugin to blow up.
Stormer's Chairs 2.2
A simple plugin allowing you to sit on specific block types