This release has a focus on allowing SubServers to do more of the work for you. There are new configuration options available for the new features.
SubServers just got smarter
• It can forward your ports for you (only when UPnP is available)
• It can pick it's own port number in SubCreator
• It will choose a fallback server based on how confident it is that you'll be able to connect
What's been fixed
• Only select from stable Sponge versions in SubCreator
• Fixed bug with unicode escapes when saving YAML