- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Code Reviewer: DeprecatedNether
A Spigot plugin used to run commands by interacting with a sign. Some inspiration for commands has been taken from Nokorbis' Command Signs, but all the code is my own, and I have also implemented a convenient inventory-based GUI. This allows you to perform actions on SudoSigns such as:
For in-depth details on the command, permissions, and features of this plugin, visit the Wiki!
- Renaming the SudoSign
- Adding permissions that a player must have to run the sign's commands
- Adding either player or console commands to a sign
- Adding messages which are shown to the player
- Use colour codes (&) on the sign for colored text
This plugin works for MC/Spigot versions 1.13 - 1.16.1.
1. Download the Spigot plugin from the top of this page.
2. Place the JAR file inside your ./plugins directory.
3. Reload or restart the server.
1. Make sure you have either OP or the permission sudosigns.* (ONLY GIVE THIS PERMISSION TO THE OWNER/ADMINS) More information on safer permissions is displayed below.
2. Place a sign down and write your own text on it (you can include colour codes with (&).
3. Type /ss create <name> and click on your sign.
More information on adding commands and messages is displayed here.
Detailed information on all the commands is displayed here.
Detailed information on all the permissions is displayed here.
Examples of the menus
The best course of action would be opening an issue here, but I will also try to keep up-to-date with the Spigot comments section.
In your issue report, please include as much information as possible including:
- The Spigot version
- The plugin version (indicated by the number in the JAR file)
- Any errors in the console (please copy these in full)
- The steps to reproduce the issue
Buy me a coffee!
You're under no obligation to donate, but if you appreciate the work on this plugin, or just want to say thanks, you can buy me a coffee here! Thank you! <3