- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Originally based off the Nintendo game, Super Craft Bros is a class based PVP game where players fight to be the last one alive. This particular version features custom classes, double jump, and much more!
If you already have a schematic, place the schematic in the SuperCraftBros/schematics folder and restart the server.
If you do not have a schematic, select your region using WorldEdit and use /scb createarena <name>. The schematic will be created and placed in the folder for you. No restart is needed before editing.
After your schematic is in the schematics folder, use /scb editarena <name> to open an arena editor.
After the arena has been edited and saved, it will be joinable. If you wish to remove the arena, either delete the arena from the schematics folder or remove the entry from the arenas.yml file and restart the server.
- /scb join - Opens the join arena menu
- /scb spectate - Spectate an arena
- /scb leave - Leave the game you're in (playing or spectating)
- /scb start - Start the game you're in
- /scb createarena <name> - Creates an arena with the current WorldEdit selection
- /scb editarena <name> - Opens an arena editor for the arena name. A schematic with a matching name must exist
- /scb setlobby - Sets the global lobby
- /scb editclass <name> - Opens a class editor for the class name. If the class does not exist, it will be created
- /scb delclass <name> - Deletes a class, if it exists
- scb.player - Basic permissions to use SCB
- scb.start - Permission to use /scb start
- scb.admin - Permission for all SCB commands
- scb.class.[class name] - Allows usage of a specific class
- scb.class.* - Allows use of all classes
As of version 2.0.0, classes are edited using a GUI. This GUI may be brought up using /scb editclass [class name], and the GUI contains instructions for its usage. Classes may be edited directly in the config file, but this may have unintended consequences and is not recommended.
Please see the GitHub wiki for information on the config.yml file.
More items will be added and this will be modifiable at a later date
- Fire charge - Right clicking shoots a fireball
- Sugar - Clicking it causes the player to fly
- TNT - Lights automatically upon placement
Source - https://github.com/nextinfinity/SuperCraftBros
- NoCheatPlus (can cause some issues with double-jumping, thanks to @Joose6 for this)
Please use the discussion section before leaving a negative review, problems can usually be solved quickly with communication
Super Craft Bros Reloaded 2.0.1
Super Craft Bros modified for 1.13+!
This plugin really is great, I have downloaded it to my server, and everybody that has played loves it so much! I just have one question, can you edit if a player is allowed to edit a button or not? On my server players must click buttons to teleport to a character description of their class, and it seems when a player joins a round they are not allowed to press any buttons. I was just wondering if there was anyway you could change that. The plugin is very great and thank you for creating it!
This is a really amazing plugin, A suggestion for your plugin would be a spectate option(in the form of a sign) that would be really cool so people don't have to use warps or something to that extent. As a personal complain you do not have to fix this I can deal with it if needed but could you maybe add a way to change the color of the signs because they are a bit hard to read but that is my opinion.