Welcome on the page for the 'Superboots' plugin, I want to introduce you a little bit. Superboots is a small project that I'm developing on another computer as my own one, that's why there are not that much uploads incoming. Superboots is creating 'new' boots, that you can wear to get special effect, as fly, speed and jump. I hope you like it.
- Fly boots - If you have them in your boots slot you're able to fly.
- Speed boots - You can run faster if you've the boots in your boots slot.
- Jump boots - You can jump as high as you can.
- Defence boots - A big shield on your boots.
- Foodboost boots - Get fed while you're running.
- Heal boots - Change for healing.
- Vanish boots - Hide yourself from others.
- Damage boots - Deal more damage *%150*
- Mine boots - Mine more minerals
- This plugin will be updated with alot of more boots.
- Boots Information
- This sort of boots gives you the possebility to fly.
- This gives you a potion effect to walk faster - this effect is only enabled while walking.
- This gives you a potion effect to jump higher - this effect is only enabled while walking.
- Blocks 50% of the incoming damage
- 10% change of hitting the person that hit you
- 5% change of getting speed after a hit
- 1% change of breaking
- Get fed by running
- + 50% damage of the incoming damage
- 10% change of setting the hitted one on fire
- 5% change of slowing the one you hitted
- Get invisseble
- Configurable % change of getting healed 0.5 heart
- Get double ammount of ores that you mine.
Here a list of the boots I still want to add:
- Sneak boots
- Run boots
- More configurable
- Open source
- - /superboots
- - /superboots help
- - /superboots speed get
- - /superboots speed give <player>
- - /superboots fly get
- - /superboots fly give <player>
- - /superboots jump get
- - /superboots jump give <player>
- - /superboots defence get
- - /superboots defence give <player>
- - /superboots food get
- - /superboots food give <player>
- - /superboots damage get
- - /superboots damage give <player>
- - /superboots heal get
- - /superboots heal give <player>
- - /superboots vanish get
- - /superboots vanish give <player>
- - /superboots mine get
- - /superboots mine give <player>
The permissions of the commands are all the same concept: superboots.firstargument.secondargument.theirdagument
- Example: superboots.speed.get | superboots.speed.give