- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Eisenwave, Arcaniax
- Languages Supported:
- English by default; Language file allows for translation.
This is my fork of SuperElytra. Check out the original by Eisenwave here.
SuperElytra makes elytra flight more exciting by allowing players to launch flight from the ground, and fly infinitely in the air by increasing your flying speed when flying downwards.
- 1.13.2 Support
- Increased, configurable speed when flying downwards.
- Crouch to launch into the air, with configurable
- Cross-version compatibility.
- Fully configurable messages.
- Fully configurable sounds.
- Allow players to enable and disable specific features for themselves.
- Active support.Code (YAML):config:
==: SuperElytraConfig # If you change this line, the plugin may not load properly.
chargeup-ticks: 60 # How many ticks it takes to launch from the ground.
speed-multiplier: 1.0 # How much to increase the flying speed each tick.
launch-multiplier: 1.0 # How much to increase the boost amount.
default: true # If flight/boosting should be enabled by default.
autosave-interval: 600 # Saves player preferences in this second interval.
cooldown: 50 # Cooldown on launching in miliseconds.
prefix: "&f[&bSuperElytra&f] "
&cConsole can't use player commands.
&cYou don't have permission to use that.
&cNot enough arguments. Found %argc%, expected %argx%.
&cToo many arguments. Found %argc%, expected %argx%.
Crouch to launch has been &aenabled&f.
Crouch to launch has been &cdisabled&f.
Boosted flight has been &aenabled&f.
Boosted flight has been &cdisabled&f.
Boosting and launching have been &aenabled&f.
Boosting and launching have been &cdisabled&f.
&cGot invalid argument '%invalid%.' Expected %expected%.
&cYou cannot launch for another %hours%%hours_plural%%minutes%%minutes_plural%%seconds%%seconds_plural%.
second: " second"
seconds: " seconds"
minute: " minute "
minutes: " minutes "
hour: " hour "
hours: " hours "
- /elytramode - Change between normal and boosted flight.
- /elmode - Same as above.
- /elytrapreferences - Enable and disable boosting and launching separately.
- /elytraprefs - Same as above.
- /elprefs - Same as above.
- /elytrareload - Reload the plugin's configuration.
- /elreload - Same as above.
- superelytra.glide - Allows for boosted flight.
- superelytra.launch - Allows for launching from the ground.
- superelytra.command.elytramode - Allows using /elytramode
- superelytra.command.elytrareload - Allows using /elytrareload
- superelytra.command.elytraprefs - Allows using /elytraprefsThe source code is available here. The original source code is available here.
Need help? Found a bug? Join our discord and get help quickly!
Experience Minecraft Elytra flight like never before, updated for 1.15.