- Source Code:
- Double0Negative, sshipway, HeroCC, Remyk1
- Languages Supported:
- English, Polish
This plugin was originally authored by Double0Negative and this is the updated version for Spigot.
Survival Games is a plugin that has the aim of creating a fully automated hunger games style experience. The plugin was created to be simple to use, and to be easily setup on any type of server, no matter the size or type! Survival Games provides a way for your server to have a full fledged, fully automated hunger games experience for any player. For more information on the aim of the plugin, watch popular youtuber AntVenom play Survival Games HERE.
Development Files - Change Log - Source Code
- Full Automation
- Automatic Arena Reset
- Does not use Redstone! - Create your own maps!
- Automatic Chest Reset
- Auto game start with voting & more.
- In game lobby with real-time player and arena status.
- Unlimited Arenas
- Unlimited Spawns per Arena
- Simultaneous games
- Multiworld support
- Web based stats
- MySQL Database (optional) - If you wish to use stats, you must have a SQL database. It is no longer required for logging.
- WorldEdit - Needed to create arenas
Place the Survival-Games.jar into the directory plugins and start/restart the server.
- /sg vote - Vote to start the game
- /sg leave - Leave the game
- /sg join - Teleports you to the lobby spawn point
- /sg join <id> - Joins the game <id>
- /list - Shows a list of players dead and alive players (only ingame)
- /sg spectate <id> - spectate a game
- /sg lq or /sg leavequeue - Leave the queue your in.
- /sg createarena - Creates a new arena in your region selected with world edit
- /sg setlobbyspawn - Set the spawn point for dead tributes
- /sg addwall <arena> - Sets the signs you have selected with worldedit as a lobbywall.
- /sg disable <gameid> - Disable a game and force reset it (forces the arena rollback to run, useful if a crash or server shutdown occurs while a game is running. Also allows you to make changes the the arena.
- /sg disable - Disabled every arena at once
- /sg enable <gameid> - renable a disabled game
- /sg enable - enable all games
- /sg start - Force Start the game your in
- /sg start <arenaid> <Time> - Force a game to start <arenaid> is the arena # and the <time> is how long the countdown is
- /sg setspawn next - Set the next spawn point for the arena you are located in
- /sg setspawn <spawnid> - set a specific spawn for the arena you are in (
- /sg delarena <id> - Deletes an arena
- /sg resetspawns <id> - resets all spawns for an arena
- /sg refill - Refills the chest stock.
- /sg reload <games | settings | all> - reloads part or all of the plugin.
- Note: /sg can be interchanged with /survivalgames, /hg and /hungergames
- sg.arena.join.# - Allows the user to join a certain arena
- sg.arena.join.* - Allows the user to join all arenas
- sg.arena.vote - Allows the user to vote to start (/sg vote)
- sg.arena.spectate - Allows a user to spectate a game
- sg.lobby.join - Allows the use of /sg join to join the lobby
- Staff Permissions:
- sg.arena.forcestart - Allows the user to Start Sg (/sg start)
- sg.arena.disable - Allows the user to disable an arena
- sg.arena.enable - Allows the user to enable an arena
- sg.arena.nocmdblock - Allows user to bypass ingame cmd block
- Admin Permissions:
- sg.arena.create - Allows the user to create an arena
- sg.arena.setspawn - Allows user to set spawns
- sg.arena.resetspawns - Allows the user to reset all spawnpoints
- sg.arena.delete - Allows a user to delete an arena
- sg.lobby.set - Allows the user to set the lobby spawn and wall
Survival Games 0.7.5-SNAPSHOT
A Fully Automated Hunger Games Plugin!
Your plugin is great! I used the 0.6.7 you posted, but there are some small problems, such as the join permission you may have written wrongly, I tried to add something like sg.arena.join, in order to let the builder group click the sign join game, in addition, [❗❗❗]I hope to draw your attention, death match does not work properly, it is manifested in sending a player to arena.spawn, and will not end the game. If you can add player tracker like compass items, it would be better ,Thanks again! [Google Translate]
Please compare the newest update with Minecraft version 1.8... It doesn't work properly. I got the signs to work, but the winner of a game will not be teleported back to the lobby. Plus, kill-messages and winner-messages are not broadcasted (and yes, I've enabled them). You can't receive moneys on kills or wins, and stats/scoreboard are not shown... I really want to use this plugin, but I've really tried to clean the mess... it's still not working :(… please, update and compare with Minecraft version 1.8
Only OP's can Join Arenas.. I have added all permissions, i even added * permission. only OP can join. if OP join , then you DE OP them while inside, they can /sg leave. Still tinkering with things, but this Deff makes the plugin useless in this state.
Only reason for the 2 star review is my players can not do /sg join <arena> even with all the permission nodes! They can only click signs. This is an issue because I use a server selector compass that points them to what server they want instead of signs and they can't even do that. PLEASE FIX.
Excellent plugin. I have been using Survival Games since Double0Negative was the developer. I want to say thank you to ThunderGemios10 for taking over development - you are much smarter than all of the keyboard warriors in the reviews section.
Is there an estimated time for the update to 1.13.1? I am really hoping to update soon.
Plugins pretty basic. But there was an item deletion glitch where if a player joins and dies, then goes into spectator and then out, it will give them their inventory from the main world despite having no sharing inv's in multiverse. Also there's a bug where the player in the lobby has to wait for the game to end before doing ANY command, but you can bypass this by making your players go to a [warp] spawn sign and then having them relog at spawn. But that's really tedious. Would have gaven three stars, but the developer failed to respond about the glitches so to me that deserves 2, I will be updating my rating if they contact me or fix this. But untill then I give it 2/5 be cautious with this plugin.