- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- kevynINTRODUCTIONThere are some mods (for example Quark) that allow players to switch between multiple hot bars.
SwapHotBar is a plugin that implement this feature in a simple way, by changing the relationship between hot bar and backpack: each row of player's backpack can be seen as a hot bar, when the player is in the game, pressing Shift + mouse wheel can roll his/her items in the next row (or previous row) of backpack to hot bar for use, while the current hot bar's items will scroll back to backpack, that form a cycle. Therefore, players are able to give each row a purpose, and switch between rows easily.
This mechanism is very convenient in the game. The application scenarios include but are not limited to: switching weapons and tools, switching tons of building blocks, quickly searching for an item, etc.
Just see the following sample inventory and gif to understand the usage:
- Please fully test before use. If you have any problem, please give me feedback as soon as possible.
- Drag to your plugins folder
- If the inventory's slot numbers has been modified, this plugin may have problems.
- Give players "shb.ignore" permission to disable the plugin on them
- Use console command "/shb reload" to reload configuration file
swap rows' of items in your backpack to your hot bar by simply pressing shift + mouse wheel