If you're using BungeeCord build #701 or lower (Minecraft 1.6.4), use ChangeMOTD 1.0!
A developer is an organism that turns pizza into code. If you find this plugin useful, drop me a few bucks for my next pizza.
This is a very simple plugin I created for @dukewes after reading this thread. If you want any features added, ask in discussion.
- Displays a random (colored / formatted) motd each time someone pings your proxy
- When the ping comes from a known IP, SwiftMOTD will reply with a random personal motd which contains the username this IP was using lately
- motds can be added in config.yml
Generic motds will be used when the IP is unknown. Dynamic motds will be used otherwise and %player will be replaced. Version 1.0.1 adds %newline, which will insert a new line.
- '&cJoin now!%newline&d&oYou wont regret it!'
- '&eClick me &6&lNOW&e!%newline&aWoop, I haz your multilinez!'
- '&c&k||| &aBest server ever! &c&k|||'
- '&aHi, &6%player&a!%newline&eWoop, multi-line!'
- '&e%player, &cI command you to join!%newline&cOr burn in &lhell!!'
- '&dWe know you want it, &b%player&d!'
- /reload-motds (SwiftMOTD.reload) - Reloads config.yml
Dynamic personal MOTDs