- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Filip_10 (pictures, testing)
- Languages Supported:
- Any, plugin can be fully translated.........
Looking for scoreboard function? Check out premium version!
[How to use RGB color codes]
What players see vs what staff see
- Send header/footer
- Change prefix/suffix in name tags
- Change prefix/suffix in tablist
- Playerlist scoreboard display type (the yellow number in tablist)
- Belowname scoreboard display type (below player name tags)
- BossBar messages
- Global playerlist on bungeecord
- PlaceholderAPI support (relational placeholders supported too)
- PlaceholderAPI support on bungeecord (needs to be set up)
- Player sorting
- Customizable animations working everywhere
- Per player/group and per-world configuration (or both)
- Per world playerlist option
- Fully client-sided, server-side stays unaffected (scoreboards with their teams and objectives, bossbar entities)
- Fully asynchoronous - plugin does not run in the main server thread and therefore has zero impact on your TPS (this is why it doesn't appear in timings - it only measures the main thread)
- Check plugin's CPU usage any time (/tab cpu)
- Disable vanilla feature making players in spectator gamemode appear on the bottom of tablist
- Disable vanilla feature making player prefixes appear on their tamed animals
- Additional code to fix vanilla bug making nametag visible even player is invisible (client sided 1.8.x bug)
- Add additional line of text above and below player's nametag
- Control player collision rule
- Disable features in specific worlds
- Text cutting based on client version, not server version (allows 1.13+ players on <1.13 server to see prefixes longer than 16 characters in nametag)
- Option for unlimited prefix length in nametags on <1.13
- Possible errors moved into a separate file to not spam your console
- Yaml error assistant for more user-friedly messages and fix suggestions
- Many misconfiguration checks to help solve issues much faster
Supported server versions:
- 1.5.x - 1.16.x [✔]
Supported Java versions:
Reloading the plugin:
- Java 7 [✖]
- Java 8+ [✔]
Compatibility issues with other plugins:
- /tab reload [✔]
- /plugman reload tab [✔]
- /reload [✔] (not recommended due to other plugins)
- Glow plugins will fail to apply glow color correctly. Check How to make plugin compatible with glow plugins for more info.
- Nickname plugins will fail to modify player's name in nametag and tablist. Check How to make plugin compatible with nick plugins for more info.
- SkyWarsX - When per-world-playerlist is enabled, by hiding players TAB makes a check in a bugged bukkit api method pass. This method is called by skywarsx and makes offline players visible in tablist
- ViaVersion on bungee - This results in losing all advantages coming from TAB knowing client's real version. When TAB is on bukkit there's no VV to hook into and when on bungee, viaversion changes version field to match the specific server's. These new issues include, but are not limited to:
- nametag prefix/suffix being cut to 16 characters even for 1.13+ clients
- scoreboard lines limited to ~26 characters even for 1.13+ clients
- scoreboard lines limited to 14 characters for <1.13 clients
- RGB colors displaying as legacy colors for 1.16 clients
The more versions between client and server version, the more of these you will experience.
Solution is to install viaversion on backend servers instead of bungeecord.
Found any (in)compatibility not mentioned above ? Let me know.
Issues you may experience and are not caused by the plugin
- Citizens NPCs will appear in tablist for a short period of time each time you get near them. This is not caused by TAB and cannot be avoided (Citizens2 - #1945)
- [1.5.x - 1.12.x] You may see unwanted space at the end of a line of text even if you didn't configure any. This is a client sided bug. To avoid it, add &r after ending bold segment (for example prefix &4&lAdmin&r &6).
- [1.14.x] Sneaking nametag effect on armor stands does not display correctly. If the feature using armorstands is enabled, plugin will despawn them completely now.
- [1.15.x] Using &m (strikethrough) and &n (underline) does not work in header and last line of scoreboard.
- Plugin doesn't seem to work at all ? You may have broken yaml syntax. Check console log for startup errors. They can also be found in plugin's plugins/TAB/errors.txt file.
- Prefixes cut ? You may have reached a limit. Check all of them and ways to bypass most of them at Limitations.
- Got a question ? It might already be answered in Frequently Asked Questions.
- Don't know what a config option does ? Check detailed documentation on Wiki.
- Checked all of the points above and the entire Wiki but your question was still not answered ? Ask on our discord.
I will not be answering questions in the review section. If you need something ask properly.