- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Filip_10 (pictures, testing)
- Languages Supported:
- Any, plugin can be fully translated.........
- - - - - >. < - - - - -
[How to use RGB color codes]
What players see vs what staff see
- Send header/footer
- Change prefix/suffix in name tags
- Change prefix/suffix in tablist
- Playerlist scoreboard display type (the yellow number in tablist)
- Belowname scoreboard display type (below player name tags)
- BossBar messages
- Global playerlist on bungeecord
- PlaceholderAPI support (relational placeholders supported too)
- PlaceholderAPI support on bungeecord (needs to be set up)
- Player sorting
- PermissionsEx / GroupManager / LuckPerms / UltraPermissions support
- Customizable animations working everywhere
- Per player/group and per-world configuration (or both)
- Per world playerlist option
- Fully client-sided, server-side stays unaffected (scoreboards with their teams and objectives, bossbar entities)
- Fully asynchoronous - plugin does not run in the main server thread and therefore has zero impact on your TPS (this is why it doesn't appear in timings - it only measures the main thread)
- Check plugin's CPU usage any time (/tab cpu)
- Disable vanilla feature making players in spectator gamemode appear on the bottom of tablist
- Disable vanilla feature making player prefixes appear on their tamed animals
- Additional code to fix vanilla bug making nametag visible even player is invisible (client sided 1.8.x bug)
- Add additional line of text above and below player's nametag
- Control player collision rule
- Disable features in specific worlds
- Text cutting based on client version, not server version (allows 1.13+ players on <1.13 server to see prefixes longer than 16 characters in nametag)
- Option for unlimited prefix length in nametags on <1.13
- Possible errors moved into a separate file to not spam your console
- Yaml error assistant for more user-friedly messages and fix suggestions
- Many misconfiguration checks to help solve issues much faster
Supported server versions:
- 1.5.x - 1.16.x [✔]
Supported Java versions:
Reloading the plugin:
- Java 7 [✖]
- Java 8-14 [✔]
Compatibility issues with other plugins:
- /tab reload [✔]
- /plugman reload tab [✔]
- /reload [✔] (not recommended due to other plugins)
- Glow plugins will fail to apply glow color correctly. Check How to make plugin compatible with glow plugins for more info.
- Nickname plugins will fail to modify player's name in nametag and tablist. Check How to make plugin compatible with nick plugins for more info.
- SkyWarsX - When per-world-playerlist is enabled, by hiding players TAB makes a check in a bugged bukkit api method pass. This method is called by skywarsx and makes offline players visible in tablist
Found any (in)compatibility not mentioned above ? Let me know.
Issues you may experience and are not caused by the plugin
- Citizens NPCs will appear in tablist for a short period of time each time you get near them. This is not caused by TAB and cannot be avoided (Citizens2 - #1945)
- [1.5.x - 1.12.x] You may see unwanted space at the end of a line of text even if you didn't configure any. This is a client sided bug. To avoid it, add &r after ending bold segment (for example prefix &4&lAdmin&r &6).
- [1.14.x] Sneaking nametag effect on armor stands does not display correctly. If the feature using armorstands is enabled, plugin will despawn them completely now.
- [1.15.x] Using &m (strikethrough) and &n (underline) does not work in header and last line of scoreboard.
- Plugin doesn't seem to work at all ? You may have broken yaml syntax. Check console log for startup errors. They can also be found in plugin's plugins/TAB/errors.txt file.
- Prefixes cut ? You may have reached a limit. Check all of them and ways to bypass most of them at Limitations.
- Got a question ? It might already be answered in Frequently Asked Questions.
- Don't know what a config option does ? Check detailed documentation on Wiki.
- Checked all of the points above and the entire Wiki but your question was still not answered ? Ask on our discord.I will not be answering questions in the review section. If you need something ask properly.
TAB [1.5.x - 1.16.x] 2.8.7
An all-in-one solution that works
I love it, very good plugin, never had a problem. 100% recommend.
Okay, but I used the latest version of TAB on my BungeeCord with the previous update of the TAB-BukkitBridge plugin but I have one problem... I am on the Hub server and the PAPI placeholder returns the PvP server text... If I go to the PvP server returns Hub server text... In the previous update this work fine...
09.2020 - 06:15:25 - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.AbstractCollection.addAll(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.HashSet.<init>(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at me.neznamy.tab.shared.features.PlaceholderManager$1.run(PlaceholderManager.java:92)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at me.neznamy.tab.shared.cpu.CPUManager$4.run(CPUManager.java:114)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
15.09.2020 - 06:15:25 - at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)