TablistOrganizer is a very simple plugin that automatically organizes your player list by groups that you can create.
I am no longer providing support for this plugin, due to the fact that it is incompatible with many other plugins using scoreboard, and because I have moved on to web development.
If you would like to update the project, have the source, or have me tweak something similar for you, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you!
TablistOrganizer is also very easy to use!
With about 5-10 minutes of work, you can make your player list organized
1. Organize players into groups such as Admins, Mods, and Donators
2. Set where the group will be on the player list
3. Unlimited groups and amount of players per group
4. Super easy to setup
5. Add fancy prefixes and colors to each group
1. Message me here on SpigotMc
2. Email i[email protected]
Please be aware that I do not usually respond on weekends!
A tutorial PDF is automatically created when you install the plugin.
Please read that first for the most detailed guide and support!
1. Download plugin
2. Restart your server
3. Open up listGroups.yml
4. Create several groups in that config
5. Choose what position you want each group to be in
6. Give players the permission node for whatever group you want them in
7. Restart server and enjoy!
Sample TablistOrganizer listGroups.yml:
Sample PermissionsEX permissions.yml:
Example Result (Took me less than 5 minutes):
As you can see, you can change player name color and prefix with the 'prefix' option!