- Deprecated SafeMaterial in favour of the already popular XMaterial. SafeMaterial had a good run, unfortunately due to the build in backwards compatibility features by Spigot it is unpractical. Not to mention hard to maintain.
- XMaterial has been added as stand-alone class in TabuuCore (no need for external XMaterial libraries).
- Fixed an argument converter issue that would lead to IndexOutOfBoundsExceptions.
The core plugin for easy Spigot plugin creation.
- Fixed null pointers when executing commands without permissions.
- Added better support for 1.12- SafeMaterials.
- Documentation for: Command, Configuration, and more.
- 1.15 SafeMaterials.
- IConfiguration#getMap and IConfiguration#setMap.
- INBTagCompound#getList and INBTTagCompound#setList.
- Boolean type to ArgumentType
- PlaceHolderAPI (PAPI) support to Dictionary
- Optional Command#onTabSuggest
- Issues with IConfiguration#setEnumList.
First update of the year!
- 1.15.1 support!
- Get and set nested NBT tags.
- Aliases option for subcommands.
For al those who want to use TabuuCore on 1.13 or 1.14, you will have to change the api-version in the plugin.yml for now. Version specific downloads will be comming soon!
- Code maintenance.
- Pre 1.13 SafeMaterial fix for IRON_BARS.
- Changes to Hologram behaviour.
- Support for 1.14.3 and 1.14.4.
- TabuuCore is now compatible with 1.14 and 1.14.1!
- InventoryUtil have been redone.
- You can now create custom container windows.
- The TextInputUI now uses the custom container window instead of the InventoryUtil.
- Work on the JavaDoc has started.
The previous release (under the same version name) had a major oopsie that had to be fixed. You can see this as a re-release.
- Time conversion fix.
- Tab-complete for command arguments.
- Repackaging of command related classes.
- Entity support for the INBTTagCompound.
This update has changed the way configuration files are added.
If your plugin uses the ConfigurationManager::addConfiguration method, you will have to recompile that plugin.
[Patch] The NBT tag issue has been resolved.
[Added] The time command argument has been put into place.
Page 1 of 2