- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A simple tag minigame plugin for Bukkit/Spigot/PaperSpigot
- Super Simple Minigame Plugin
- Easy SetUp
- Currently Requires a Permissions Plugin
- Only one game of tag at a time, in one world.
Drop the Jar in your Plugins folder.
Set the Game spawn to the world/location of your choice, Default is the world spawn in your server.properties. /tag setspawn
You can also create a tag join sign by placing [join tag] on the top line. Players can join by right clicking the sign.
/tag create - Create a "lobby" that allows players to join
/tag start - start the game, itll keep going until you stop it. Requires at least two players.
(Randomly picks someone to be IT. Gives everyone a 5 seconds headstart.)
/tag create - create a "lobby" for the game
/tag start - start the game, requires a minimum of 2 players.
/tag join - join an exsisting or ongoing game of tag
/tag leave - leave a game, though that's pretty lame.
/tag setspawn - set where players should teleport to when the game starts
/tag kick <player> - boot a moronic player, or maybe you're just a sore looser?
/tag version - get the version, useful for the issue tracker
There are no wildcards, get over it.
tag - the global permission for the /tag command and sub commands
tag.create - Allows a player to create a "lobby"
tag.start - Allows a player to start a game of tag.
tag.join - Allows a player to join the lobby/ running game.
tag.leave - Allows a player to leave the lobby/ running game.
tag.setspawn - Allows a player to set the spawn location when the game is started.
tag.sign.create - Allows a player to create a join sign.
tag.sign.use - Allows a player to join the running game of tag by right-clicking the sign, similar to /tag join.
Before creating an issue tracker issue, I am currently working on the following.
- Needs Pitch and Yaw at Tag Spawn
- Needs Multiworld Support (However, Tag Spawns can be set in other than the default world already)
- Needs Bungee Support
- Needs Multiple Lobbies/ Games running at the same time
- Needs Default Permissions (Currently Requires a Permissions Plugin)