WARNING: Do not reload the plugin, you may loose foxes!!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Please don't review one star because you don't follow this advice!
If you get any errors, please don't leave a review with it, but instead create a GitHub Issue, create a comment in the discussion tab, or DM me. Enjoy!
Have you ever wanted to tame foxes? Well, now you can! Use raw chicken to tame them and sweet berries to breed them!
- 33% Chance of taming
- Wild foxes have most of the vanilla behavior when wild
- Leaping on targets
- Tamed foxes sleep when their owner does
- Foxes follow owner
- You can shift + right-click to let the fox hold items
- Right-click to make the fox sit
- If the fox is holding a totem of undying, the fox will consume it and be reborn.
- Foxes attack the owner's target
- Foxes attack what that attacked the owner.
- Foxes are automatically spawned inside the world. (Same areas as vanilla foxes)
- Foxes attack chickens and rabbits (configurable).
- Snow and red foxes.
- Message for when a tamed fox dies
- A configurable maximum amount of foxes a player can tame.
- Foxes sleep on the bed with their owner.
- /spawntamablefox [red/snow]: Spawns a tamable fox at the players location.
- tamablefoxes.spawn: Gives permission to run the command /spawntamablefox. Default: "op"
- tamablefoxes.tame: Gives the player the ability to tame a fox. Default: "Everybody"
- tamablefoxes.tame.unlimited: Lets players bypass the tame limit. Default: "op"
View attachment 441398
Tamable Foxes [1.14.X-1.15.X-1.16.X] 1.8.1-SNAPSHOT
Ever wanted to tame foxes? Now you can!
- Fixes fox sliding across floor when they're moving and you tell them to sit Feb 25, 2021 at 1:55 AM
- Update plugin for 1.16.4. Nov 8, 2020
- Fix errors when trying to load the plugin on some computers Nov 2, 2020