TDSPunishments is a very lightweight plugin designed for small servers that want a slightly more advanced way to warn players.
NOTE: In the current version warnings will NOT carry over server restarts!
- /punish command (Paramaters: /punish <Player Name>
- You can /punish a player up to four times. The first through third are warnings, and the fourth is a ban.
- /unpunish (To take away a warning/ban)
- Save punishments to a file so they carry over reboots
1. Download and Install Spigot for your server (TDSPunishments 1.0 was built for Spigot 1.8.7)
2. Drop TDSPunishments 1.0.0.jar into the /plugins/ folder in your server's main directory.
Suggestions are welcome in the comments, however I will not be very happy if you suggest something that was previously in the 'Planned Features' section.