NOTE: This a custom enchant module require TokenEnchant plugin.
This plugin contains a custom enchantment effect to send all blocks you mined to your mine buddy's inventory. This version allow you to register only one mine buddy as a collector.
Just install TE-MineBuddyEnchant.jar in TokenEnchant/enchants folder. Then you can either "restart the server" or "reload the plugin (not /te reload)". MineBuddyEnchantment will automatically be loaded into TokenEnchant framework.
- /te minebuddy add <name> : add <name> player as your mine buddy. (you need to execute this command while you're holding a tool with MineBuddy enchant.)
- /te minebuddy remove : remove your mine buddy.
- /te minebuddy : displays your current mine buddy.
You need to add new entry for "MineBuddy" enchant under "Potions:" section in your config.yml.
no_player_msg : "&a[TE] No such player (%player%)."
no_buddy_msg : "&a[TE] You don't have a mine buddy."
your_buddy_msg: "&a[TE] Your mine buddy is %player%."
removed_buddy_msg: "&a[TE] You de-registered your mine buddy."
sent_to_buddy_msg: "&a[TE] %item% has been sent to %player%"
accepted_msg: "&a[TE] %requestee% accepted the mine buddy request from %requester%."
no_request_found_msg: "&a[TE] Mine buddy request from %player% was not found."
request_sent_msg: "&a[TE] Your mine buddy request has been sent to %player%."
requested_msg: "&a[TE] You've received a mine buddy request from %player%."
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation for the provision of support for this plugin.
Let your mine buddy to collect all blocks you mined! (Custom Enchant for TokenEnchant)
- refactored item transfer method. Sep 26, 2017
- Supports TE v10, any auto pickup plugins, Fortunes, etc Jan 7, 2017
- cosmetic changes in help menu. Apr 25, 2016